The HR Liaisons comprise UNCSA University employees who have been designated by their department head to perform HR-related functions within the department. As partners of Human Resources, HR Liaisons play an important role and serve as a communication link between Human Resources and UNCSA departments in the coordination of human resources activities (i.e. benefit enrollment, performance management, leave reporting, etc.) for employees in their departments. To best serve your needs, each department/unit has one or more designated HR Liaisons who can assist you with human resources questions.
HR is here to help HR Liaisons resolve and anticipate HR issues, identify HR services to help support their departmental goals, and be a point of contact as needed.
Functions of the HR Liaisons
- Disseminate information and news such as policy changes, benefits updates, training opportunities, classification and compensation updates, etc.
- Prompt in communicating HR information to their departments, as it is generally time-sensitive information.
- Provide information to HR as it relates to departmental needs, concerns, and/or questions.
- Attend HR Liaison meetings, HR forums, and additional HR-sponsored events.
- A contact point for focus groups or pilot programs for HR initiatives.
- Broaden knowledge of Human Resources
- Cross-functional exposure
- Professional and Leadership Development
Find your department liaison
Departments are listed in alphabetical order.
Budget - Heidi Mallory
Division of Liberal Arts - Kimberly Bradfield
Information Technology - Nakita Green
Kenan Institute - Candy Martinez
Library - Arthur Sparrow
Registrar's Office - Vickie Simmons