At this time, all hiring and salary actions require review and endorsement by the chancellor. No employee should begin work, and no new posting, recruitment nor salary action should be initiated prior to receiving this endorsement.
Through consultation and coordination with campus administrative offices, we provide professional expertise to hiring managers throughout the entire EHRA/Faculty/SHRA recruitment process. This includes interpreting and administering University, State, and Federal policies and laws, developing strategic recruitment strategies to find the best candidates, ensuring the consistent and efficient administration of the employment processes, and reporting of personnel activities. Our Talent Consultants develop strong relationships with departments across campus and serve as strategic partners throughout the search process. We also assist prospective applicants providing information about employment opportunities with the University.
While there specific forms and processes based on employment type, these are forms that all types need to complete. See the specific employment pages for additional forms, guidelines and processes.
Hiring Process Forms For All Employment
- I-9 Form (Download form, then open using Adobe Acrobat to complete)
- I-9 Form Paper Version (Must be printed for completion on paper only)
- Building Access Authorization Form (completed by Building Access Coordinator)
- Nepotism Certificate
- Direct Deposit (See Payroll website.)
- Criminal Background Check
- Employee Data Sheet
- Race and Ethnicity Information Sheet
- Federal W-4: Log in to your E-Z Arts account, go to Employee tab and select Tax Forms or download the PDF on IRS website
Note: For nonresident aliens, see Notice 1392 on the IRS website for further instructions.
- State NC-4EZ (Electronic form using single sign on credentials)
- State NC-4 (PDF) on NC Department of Revenue website
Talent Acquisition Manager
Administration Building Annex, Human Resources Office