At this time, all hiring and salary actions require review and endorsement by the chancellor. No employee should begin work, and no new posting, recruitment nor salary action should be initiated prior to receiving this endorsement. Requests received by noon each Monday are presented to the chancellor for endorsement each Wednesday.
Through consultation and coordination with campus administrative offices, we provide professional expertise to hiring managers throughout the entire EHRA/Faculty/SHRA recruitment process. This includes interpreting and administering University, State, and Federal policies and laws, developing strategic recruitment strategies to find the best candidates, ensuring the consistent and efficient administration of the employment processes, and reporting of personnel activities. Our Talent Consultants develop strong relationships with departments across campus and serve as strategic partners throughout the search process. We also assist prospective applicants providing information about employment opportunities with the University.
While there specific forms and processes based on employment type, these are forms that all types need to complete. See the specific employment pages for additional forms, guidelines and processes.
Hiring Process Forms For All Employment
- I-9 Form (Download form, then open using Adobe Acrobat to complete)
- Building Access Authorization Form (completed by Building Access Coordinator)
- Nepotism Certificate
- Direct Deposit (See Payroll website.)
- Criminal Background Check
- Employee Data Sheet
- Race and Ethnicity Information Sheet
- Federal W-4 (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
Note: For nonresident aliens, see Notice 1392 on the IRS website for further instructions.
- State NC-4EZ (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
Talent Acquisition Manager
Administration Building Annex, Human Resources Office