Through consultation and coordination with campus administrative offices, we provide professional expertise to hiring managers throughout the entire EHRA/Faculty/SHRA recruitment process. This includes interpreting and administering University, state, and federal policies and laws, developing strategic recruitment strategies to find the best candidates, ensuring the consistent and efficient administration of the employment processes, and reporting of personnel activities. Our Talent Consultants develop strong relationships with departments across campus and serve as strategic partners throughout the search process. We also assist prospective applicants providing information about employment opportunities with the University.
In an effort to support NEW PERMANENT employees being hired into the UNCSA Campus Community permanent employees will ONLY be hired with an effective date between the 1st and 15th of the month. Due to December being a short month PERMANENT employees will ONLY be hired with an effective date between the 1st and 3rd of the month. This will benefit the new employee and allow the following:
- The employee will receive a paycheck in the month hired
- The employee will accrue leave for the month hired
- Avoid double deductions with Benefits
Exceptions may be made in rare emergencies.
Please read the Human Resources Service Level Agreement
While there specific forms and processes based on employment type, these are forms that all types need to complete. See the specific employment pages for additional forms, guidelines and processes.
Hiring Process Forms For All Employment
- I-9 Form (Download form, then open using Adobe Acrobat to complete)
- Building Access Authorization Form (completed by Building Access Coordinator)
- Nepotism Certificate
- Direct Deposit (See Payroll website.)
- Criminal Background Check
- Employee Data Sheet
- Race and Ethnicity Information Sheet
- Federal W-4 (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
- State NC-4EZ (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
- State NC-4 (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
- Federal W-4 (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials. See Notice 1392 on the IRS website for further instructions.)
- State NC-4 NRA (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
Aretha Sutton, Talent Acquisition Manager
Administration Building Annex, Human Resources Office