Through consultation and coordination with campus administrative offices, we provide professional expertise to hiring managers throughout the entire EHRA/Faculty/SHRA recruitment process. This includes interpreting and administering University, State, and Federal policies and laws, developing strategic recruitment strategies to find the best candidates, ensuring the consistent and efficient administration of the employment processes, and reporting of personnel activities. Our Talent Consultants develop strong relationships with departments across campus and serve as strategic partners throughout the search process. We also assist prospective applicants providing information about employment opportunities with the University.
While there specific forms and processes based on employment type, these are forms that all types need to complete. See the specific employment pages for additional forms, guidelines and processes.
Hiring Process Forms For All Employment
- I-9 Form (Download form, then open using Adobe Acrobat to complete)
- I-9 Form Paper Version (Must be printed for completion on paper only)
- Federal W-4 on IRS website
- State NC-4 on NC Department of Revenue website
- State NC-EZ on NC Department of Revenue website
- Building Access Authorization Form (completed by Building Access Coordinator)
- Nepotism Certificate
- Direct Deposit (See Payroll website.)
- Criminal Background Check
- Employee Data Sheet
- Race and Ethnicity Information Sheet