Graduate Opening Day
The big day has arrived! Here are the next steps:
Review UNCSA Community Health Standards prior to arriving on campus.
Park in Parking Lot N.
University staff will give directions to your first stop in the Hanes Student Commons.
Students bring a valid photo identification (drivers license or passport). Commuter & Residential students have an open check-in from 10 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. on Aug 15.
In the Hanes Student Commons building you will:
- Pick up your Hold sheet and keep this with you throughout the entire check-in process. Plan to clear any holds including Health Department holds that must be cleared. You can check holds information on the E-Z Arts Student Portal.
- Pick up your parking decal if you will be parking a car on campus. If you have not registered for a parking decal, use the parking portal If you have any questions or concerns about parking, email email@example.com.
- Get your room key, if you are a residential student.
- At the One Card station you will turn in your hold sheet to pick up your One Card (your student ID). How to add money to your One Card. Photos may be uploaded to the one card upload URL July 11-August 5, 2022, to have your One Card waiting for you upon your arrival. If you don't upload a photo, a photo will be taken during your check-in/orientation process.
- Check in at the Mail Center to receive important information about your campus mailbox.
Move your vehicle to the designated unloading zone and move into your room.
Follow your new student orientation schedule.