High School Opening Day
The big day has arrived! Here are the next steps:
Review UNCSA Community Health Standards prior to arriving on campus.
Park in Parking Lot B.
University staff will give directions to your first stop in the Connector Building.
All students bring a valid photo identification (drivers license or passport) or parents can vouch for their students, if parents have their own valid photo identification. Commuter students have an open check-in from 7 a.m.-10:30 a.m. on Aug 11. Residential students, please refer to your specific appointment date. Arrive on campus according to your appointment time during August 11 from 7 a.m.-10:30 a.m. If an appointment time has not been secured, sign up for an appointment time on the Appointment URL.
In the Connector Building building you will:
- If bringing prescription medication make sure to check the High School Medication Policy (PDF) prior to arrival because some medications have to be checked in at Health Services. Please contact Health Services if any questions: Phone: 336-770-3288
- Pick up your Hold sheet and keep this with you throughout the entire check-in process. Plan to clear any holds including Health Department holds that must be cleared before parents leave campus. You can check holds information on the E-Z Arts student portal.
- Check-In with High School Academics.
- Get your room key, if you are a residential student.
- At the One Card station you will turn in your hold sheet to pick up your One Card (your student ID). How to add money to your One Card. Photos may be uploaded to the one card upload URL July 11-August 5, 2022, to have your One Card waiting for you upon your arrival. If you don't upload a photo, a photo will be taken during your check-in/orientation process.
Move your vehicle to the designated unloading zone and move into your room.
Step 4: Check in at the Mail Center to receive important information about your campus mailbox.
Follow your new student orientation schedule.