The big day has arrived! Here are the next steps:
Bring a valid photo identification or parents can vouch for their students, if parents have their own valid photo identification. Arrive on campus according to your assigned residence hall on August 14:
- 8 a.m.-9:30 a.m. – Halls A, C and E
- 9:45 a.m.-11:15 a.m. – Halls B, D and F
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m. – Bailey Street Apartments, Center Stage Apartments and commuters (Note: an Orientation session will be at 1 p.m. See Step 5.)
Park in Parking Lot N.
Stop by the Information Tables outside the Fitness Center at the top of Parking Lot N. We'd like to welcome you and provide free giveaways. We'll give you directions to your next stop (golf cart transportation available), the Hanes Student Commons, where you will officially check-in. There are several administrative items to handle before unloading your car.
In the Hanes Student Commons building you will:
- Pick up you Hold Card, if any holds are on your account. Plan to clear any holds including Health Department holds that must be cleared before parents leave campus.
- Pick up your One Card (your student ID). How to add money to your One Card.
- Get your room key, if you are a residential student
Move your vehicle to the designated unloading zone and move into your room. There will be some students on hand to assist in helping you take items to your room.
A UNCSA Welcome Session will be hosted at 1 p.m. The meeting is located in Watson Hall in the School of Music Complex.
Follow your new student orientation schedule.