Turn Clutter On or Off in Outlook
To use or to stop using Outlook's Clutter feature, you need to make changes in the
Outlook web application.
Web Outlook for Students Web Outlook for Faculty/Staff
- Sign into the your web Outlook.
- Click Settings in the top right corner.
- Under My app settings, select Mail. An Options window displays.
- Under Automatic processing, select Clutter.
- Un-check or check the check box "Separate items identified as Clutter" to turn the
Clutter feature on or off.
- Select Save to keep your change.
Microsoft provides additional information on using the Clutter filter.