One Card eAccounts
One Card eAccounts allow you to:
- Check your fund balance for Pickle Dollars, Bonus Bucks and Pickle Prints.
- Add funds to your Pickle Dollar balance with American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
- Setup an automated and reoccurring deposit to your Pickle Dollar balance.
- See when and where you’ve spent funds using your One Card.
- Check your meal plan or block meal balance
- See when and where you’ve used your meal plan or block meal plans.
- Immediately disable your One Card should it be lost or stolen.
Others adding money to your account
You can invite guests to deposit funds on your behalf or make anonymous deposits to another's card. They will need to know your first and last name, your UNCSA email address and your E-Z Arts number. Your name and email must match the information in the One Card system. If needed, card holders may visit the One Card Office to confirm information.
Download Mobile App
Once you've created your e-Accounts Portal account you can also manage your One Card on the go! Use the links below to get the BlackBoard eAccounts Mobile app for your Apple iOS or Android device.