One Card office is located on ground floor of the Workplace Annex at 2007 Kenan Drive and across from Campus Police building.
The One Card is the only official form of identification at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. Your One Card acts as your school ID, access card, meal plan card and prepaid flexible spending account for campus purchases & services. It should be carried at all times and must be presented for access to campus facilities, services, campus sponsored events, and more.
Report a Problem
Get Your One Card
All new students obtain their card during the registration process or at all other times in the One Card Office. All new card holders must present a photo ID to receive their One Card.
- Misplaced your One Card? Temporary One Cards can be provided for 24 hours. A freeze is put on your One Card until located. The account freeze prevents fraudulent usage of your One Card access and funds.
- Replacement cards cost $15.
Carry Your One Card in Style
All of our items are $5 and can be purchased at the One Card Office with Pickle Dollars or cash. All items are also "tap" ready — no need to remove them to use them.
- Wrist Wallet: Slide your One Card in, attach your room key to the hidden key chain inside, zip it up, slip it on your wrist — you're ready to run!
- Hard Case with Key chain: At UNCSA, we work tough and play tough! Give your One Card the ultimate protection with this hard case. Attach it to your key chain and you're good to go.
- Classic Lanyard: The Classic Lanyard is always in fashion. We include our "card-safe clip" to help keep that One Card "tapping."
- Smart Wallet: Our best seller! Stick it to your smartphone, notebook, or anywhere else you like and keep your One Card close at hand. Available in black or white.