Coffee Talk Webcast
Coffee Talk Webcast
The Parent Support Organization (PSO) sponsors a series of "Coffee Talks" for parents of high school students. Parents are invited to attend remotely through a YouTube live stream link. Links to the live stream are provided the day prior to each coffee talk. The PSO President, Associate Dean Brock Snyder, and Dean Martin Ferrell will attend all of the talks. Each talk will also include special guests appropriate to the focus of the particular talk. Recordings are on YouTube.
2022 Spring Coffee Talks
- College Planning (54:04), Feb. 25
- Dance (43:43), Jan. 25 and Dance #2 (58:54) Feb. 10
- Drama (29:23), Jan. 27
- Music (40:38), Jan. 24
- Visual Arts (41:34), Jan. 26
Citizen Artist Graduation Project Meetings
- Junior Presentation to Parent for Citizen Artist Graduation Project (1:33:25), Nov. 1, 2021
- Underclassmen Presentation for Citizen Artist Graduation Project (1:04:37), Dec. 7, 2021
2021 Fall Coffee Talks
Recorded Coffee Talks
- Academics & Student Affairs Focus (01:28:42) Friday, Aug. 27 with High School Dean Martin Ferrell, Associate Dean Brock Snyder, Guidance Counselor Yasmine Bell, Vice Provost and Dean of Student Affairs Dr. Tracey Ford, Case Manager and Interim Director of High School Life Laurel Donley, Associate Director of High School & College Life Jazmin Clark, and Residence Life staff Katherine McEvoy.
- Dance Focus (01:04:37) Thursday, Sept. 2 with Dean of Dance Endalyn Taylor, Associate Dean Brenda Daniels, Dance Office Manager Corey McClain, High School Dean Martin Ferrell, and Associate Dean Brock Snyder
- Music Focus (01:04:37) Friday, Sept. 3 with Dean of the School of Music Saxton Rose, Associate Dean David Winkelman, High School Dean Martin Ferrell, Associate Dean Brock Snyder and Guidance Counselor Yasmine Bell.
- Drama Focus (00:42:47) Thursday, Sept. 9 with Director of High School Drama Maggie Anderson, Dean of the School of Drama Scott Zigler, High School Dean Martin Ferrell and Associate Dean Brock Snyder.
- Visual Arts Focus (01:01:31) Wednesday, Sept. 15 with Director of Visual Arts Department Will Taylor, High School Dean Martin Ferrell and Associate Dean Brock Snyder and Guidance Counselor Yasmine Bell.