How to request a comp ticket
How to request a comp ticket
Complimentary tickets for students, faculty and staff will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis unless the Vice Chancellor of Strategic Communications elects a different mode of distribution. Refer to Complimentary Ticket Regulation 107 for more information on which performances allow comp tickets and the number of tickets you may request for those those events.
Three ways to request tickets
Your comp tickets can be requested and distributed:
- Walk Up: Tickets are available at venue Box Office locations 1 hour prior to show time. If show is sold out, you do not get a ticket.
- Phone: Call the Stevens Center Box Office at 336-721-1945 Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Order Online: Request tickets online via the Patron Portal. Unless it is general seating, you can select your seat as well.
Using the Patron Portal to request comp tickets
- Access the Patron Portal at https://uncsa.secure.force.com/ticket or by selecting Buy Tickets button link on an individual performance listed on our website.
- Select Log In located in the upper right corner of the Patron Portal page.
- Log in with your username (UNCSA email address) and the password you received via e-mail or created and select Log In.
If this is your first time logging in, you forgot your password or your password has expired, select Forgot Password. You will need to enter your UNCSA email address then select Reset Password. You will receive an email with a password and a link back to the Patron Portal. Follow the screen prompts to create or update your password.
Once logged in to the Patron Portal:
- Select Events in the upper right of the screen to view all the events.
- Enter the number of tickets requested in the event. Note: The regular price of the ticket will be displayed.
Your comp ticket discount will appear on the final checkout page bringing your total to $0.00. However, if you wish to order additional tickets for non-UNCSA patrons so you may sit together, you will be charged for the additional tickets for non-UNCSA patrons.
3. Select Next button. Your order page displays with the subtotal and the applied comp ticket discount.
4. The default ticket delivery method is via email. You can change the ticket delivery method to Ship or Will Call delivery.
5. Select Next button. The optional donation page displays if you wish to make a donation to the school.
6. Select Next button, the Checkout page displays.
7. Select Next button. The Contact page displays.
8. Agree to the COVID Policy Acceptance by selecting the checkbox and select Next button.
9. The Payment page is displayed. Review payment page. If purchasing additional tickets for non-UNCSA patrons you will enter your payment method here.
12. Select Submit button. If you took the email delivery method, you will receive an email with a PDF of the ticket.
At any time after requesting tickets in the Patron Portal, you can review your orders by logging in and selecting My Profile, then the Orders tab.
Need to change or cancel your tickets?
Contact the Box Office if you need to cancel your request or change your request if you have already completed your order.