Fall Dance showcases contemporary dance majors in four distinct pieces choreographed by guest artists and faculty.
The performances include newly commissioned works created exclusively for the UNCSA senior class by up-and-coming choreographer Shannon Gillen, who serves as the Artistic Director of Vim Vigor Dance Company based in New York City, and Ashley Lindsey, a School of Dance alumnus and director of UNCSA’s Summer Dance Program. Faculty members Ming-Lung Yang and Dayna Fox will round out the program with a new creation by Yang and Fox restaging her popular “Magnificat in D.”
Tickets $20 regular/$15 student
News & Features
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 3, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 4, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
1533 South Main Street, Winston Salem NC