Founder and artistic director of Green Mountain Chamber Music Festival since 2004, String Department Chair Kevin Lawrence was on faculty at the Meadowmount School from 1980 to 1993; the last violinist appointed to faculty of this school by its founder, Ivan Galamian. His solo recitals and chamber music performances have ranged from Merkin Hall and Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall to the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., to the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam.
Clifton Matthews Distinguished Professor Dmitri Shteinberg, a member of the UNCSA School of Music piano faculty since 2011, has performed with symphonies including Jerusalem Symphony and Porto National Orchestra as well as in chamber music appearances at notable venues including Carnegie Hall and The Kennedy Center.
- Franz Schubert, Sonatina No. 1 in D major, Op. 137
- William Walton, Sonata for Violin and Piano
- Judith Shatin, Rising on the Wings of Dawn (2020)
- Florence Price, Fantasie No. 1 in G minor (1933)
- Aaron Copland, Two Pieces—Nocturne and Ukulele Serenade (1926)