Transfer Students

Transfer Students

UNCSA accepts transfer applications from undergraduate students in each of our five conservatories. Undergraduate students who wish to transfer from other institutions of higher education must comply with UNCSA’s audition and entrance requirements.

Academic college courses carrying a grade of “C” or better from an accredited college which are equivalent to specific UNCSA academic courses, may be transferred to the UNCSA record by the Division of Liberal Arts.

Please see the Transfer Student application requirements for your specific conservatory or contact your Admissions Counselor for more information:

Dance  Design and Production

Drama  Filmmaking