Krystyna Puc is an Associate Professor of History in UNCSA's Division of Liberal Arts.
I prepare my students to stand out from other professionals in their field by providing the tools with which to approach understanding social and cultural context.
- Fields: American Cultural History, Material Culture and Decorative Arts, American Intellectual History, Early Modern England
- Courses taught: Paths to the Present; Early Modern England and Colonial America; American Architectural History; contemporary issues
- American Historical Association
- Association of Dress Historians
- Berkshire Conference of Women Historians
- Global Architecture History Teaching Collaborative
PhD American CivilizationGeorge Washington University
BS Political ScienceNortheastern University