The health and safety of our entire university community, including visitors, contractors, subcontractors, and vendors, is important to us. Please follow the guidance below to protect our community and yourself during your campus visit.
- Visitors should only come to campus for scheduled appointments.
- Visitors should self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving on campus.
- If you must meet in-person on campus, a maximum of 10 people will be permitted to meet in one location as long as mask wearing and social distancing protocol is observed.
Visitors must check-in upon arrival to campus at the Welcome Center Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Off-hours visitors will be required to check-in at the UNCSA Police Department. Everyone on our campus is required to follow our Community Health Standards.
We value every UNCSA supporter, and know that we are all eager to return to campus where we can see first-hand the work our emerging artists are continuing to do every day. In order to achieve our educational objectives in a safe and healthy manner, we are currently limiting visitors to campus in accordance with guidelines from the state and UNCSA social distancing guidelines.
- Board meetings, donor visits, volunteer opportunities and other interactions, when possible, will continue to take place virtually.
- Any in-person visits to campus will be by appointment only.
- In the event of an in-person meeting with the Office of Advancement, visitors must check in at the Advancement House (1919 S. Main St.) instead of at the Welcome Center. Visitors must complete a COVID-19 symptoms checklist at the Office of Advancement. If there are positive symptoms present, visitors may not enter campus facilities.
We look forward to engaging with all our donors, alumni, volunteers and other members of the UNCSA family. At this moment prudence demands that we do so virtually. We will continue to extend the UNCSA experience beyond our physical campus through streamed performances, online meetings, phone calls, mailings and more.
Contractors, Subcontractors and Vendors
Please relay any and all project challenges your firm is facing. This information will help us work together to lessen the impact to personal safety and project construction timelines.
UNCSA requires that all contractors working on campus submit a COVID-19 policy detailing
steps taken to suppress the disease. The contractor is responsible to collect? written
policies from subcontractors and vendors for UNCSA review.
If any individual associated with an on-campus project has been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, that individual must remove himself/herself from the UNCSA campus. The person will be admitted back to campus following State quarantine protocol.
Please continue to work through UNCSA Construction Project Manager and stay tuned in to Government updates for COVID-19. UNCSA Facilities Department staff will be on campus throughout construction and are available by telephone, email and text . Contacts are as follows:
UNCSA Police make every effort to assist guests with special needs. This includes needed parking accommodations, vehicular escorts, or other special requests to assist in a unique circumstance. Please call 336-770-3321 with any requests. When attending campus events and performances, Campus Police can assist you with parking in addition to the marked handicapped parking.