International Opportunity Grant
The International Opportunity Grant is a need-based funding source for UNCSA college students wishing to participate in arts-based international education opportunities abroad. This funding opportunity is possible because of a generous donation from the Richard W. Averill Foundation.
Grant awards range from $500-$1,000. Grantees must submit their reimbursement request within two months of project completion or the funds will be forfeited due to failure to comply with grant stipulations.
Other Requirements to consider include:
- All applicants must have a completed FAFSA on file with the Office of Financial Aid, with the exception of international students
- All applicants must be accepted in the proposed project in the grant application
- The proposed project must occur in the current academic year or the subsequent summer
- The proposed project must not occur after applicant graduates from UNCSA
- All reimbursements occur after project completion. No funds will be distributed prior to project completion
The International Opportunity Grant Committee will notify applicants the decision via their UNCSA’s artist email address. It is imperative to check emails and respond to all deadlines in a timely manner (including award acceptance).
For grant consideration, applicants must complete all fields in the application, including the proposed budget.