Angela Mahoney is a seasoned human resources (HR) professional, bringing more than 18 years of comprehensive and diverse experience in human resources management in the UNC System to her role at UNCSA.
- Mahoney is a Society of Human Resources Management Certified Professional and also holds certificates for Professional in Human Resources and Certified Public Manager. In addition, she is an Office of State Human Resources Certified Employment Mediator and is certified as an Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Fundamentals Adjunct Trainer.
- Most recently, Mahoney has served as classification/compensation manager at Winston-Salem State University.
- Previously, she served various HR roles at UNC Greensboro, including classification/ compensation manager, business partner and program manager.
- Prior to that, she served as student employment manager, classification analyst and staff employment manager at North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University. She also worked as a staffing specialist at Guilford County Public Schools.
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Board member of the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources and the Human Resources Association of Greensboro.
M.S. Human ResourcesNorth Carolina A&T
Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Peace and Conflict StudiesUNC Greensboro
B.S. Business AdministrationNorth Carolina A&T