Studio thinking and writing practice combine with seminar style teaching; the goal of my courses is to encourage students to engage fully with the writing process, to reflect and to revise, to critique their work, to say in writing what they mean to say, to become better, more confident writers - writers of clear voice.
- International Writing Centers Association
- Southeastern Writing Center Association
- North Carolina Writing Center Network
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
M.A. English: Teaching WritingGeorge Mason University
Bachelor of Arts in Communications: Film Studies, Double Minor in English and TheaterVirginia Tech