Eric Nottke is the program director and faculty member in the Production and Project Management (PPM) M.F.A. program at UNCSA. With over 25 years of experience, he worked most recently as the Director of Production for the Tony-Award winning Williamstown Theatre Festival in Williamstown, Massachusettes. Before that, Eric served as the Production Manager for the Performing Arts and Film at the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA), one of the largest centers for contemporary visual art and performing arts in the United States.
My philosophy is pretty simple. Do what you love, love what you do and do it the best that you can. That’s what I want students to take away from their time with me.
- Williamstown Theatre Festival, Director of Production, 2013-17
- MASS MoCA, Production Manager for the Performing Arts and Film, 2002-11
- The Juilliard School, Drama Theatre Forman, 2001-02
- “The Bridges of Madison County,” Production Manager for pre-Broadway production
- “Fool For Love,” WTF Production Manager/Broadway Transfer
- “The Visit,” WTF Production Manager/Broadway Transfer
- “Elephant Man,” WTF Production Manager/Broadway Transfer/West End Transfer
- Wilco’s Solid Sound Music Festival, Production and Project Manager
- Fresh Grass Bluegrass Festival, Production and Project Manager
- Gregory Crewdson Photo Shoot, Venue Production Manager
- United States Institute for Theater Technology
- Production Manager’s Forum