Laura Hart McKinny is a full professor, writer and producer who has taught screenwriting for more than 20 years as a founding faculty member of the School of Filmmaking.
I do not give up on my students. And I don’t let them give up on themselves.
- Along with her son, runs a production company, Stone’s Throw Films, Inc.
- Producer and screenwriter for web series “Ashetree: Pig Helmet's Return.”
- Produced the feature film “Susie’s Hope.”
- Written and co-produced the feature documentaries “In Broad Daylight” and “Remembering Frederic: Life of a Genius,” about Frederic Chopin, as well as a film stage adaptation of “The Land Breakers”—a novel by John Ehle.
- Her book, “Men Against Women,” was published in 2015.
MFAQueens University of Charlotte
BAUniversity of California Los Angeles