Alumna Maggie Anderson is the director of the High School Drama program. Previously, Anderson served as an associate professor of musical theater and director of movement at Temple University, where she received an excellence in teaching award.
- Previousley taught at the College of New Jersey, McCarter Theatre, Wagner College and New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts
- Authored chapter in 2016 Margolis Method Workbook titled “Cross Training: Using the Margolis Method as the foundational practice and connecting approach for interdisciplinary performing arts instruction”
- Professor Certification level IV and Certifying Artists track, Kari Margolis Actor Training (Margolis Method)
- Certified Health Coach and Holistic Nutritionist (Institute for Integrative Nutrition)
- Certified and Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200 hr) with the National Yoga Alliance
- Certified Pilates Level I Mat Instructor (AAAI/ISMA)
- Directed and choreographed productions at Temple Theater, Villanova Theatre, Drexel University and many regional theaters
- Acted in numerous musical theatre productions including "Elf," "White Christmas," "Thoroughly Modern Millie," "The Producers," "Oliver," "Chicago," "West Side Story," "Annie Get Your Gun" and "Oklahoma"
- Play credits include "The Miracle Worker," "Miracle on 34th Street," "Picnic" and "John Loves Mary"
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- Barrymore Award nominee for Best Choreography (for "Kiss Me Kate," Act II Playhouse), 2016
- Jr. Faculty Award - Excellence in Teaching, Center for the Arts, Temple University, 2015
- Best Choreographer Award, Broadway World (for "Hair" the musical), 2014
- NY “Twiggy” Award for best choreography: "West Side Story"
- Nominated for best leading musical actress (NJ) 2008 by Playbill critic Peter Filichia
- NYC MAC award nomination for ensemble of "Foxy Ladies Love Boogie 70’s Explosion"
- National Robert Porter Field Scholarship - awarded by the Southeastern Theatre Conference for graduate study
- Full Scholarship, University Graduate Study - Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
- Actors’ Equity Association, member
- ATME (Association of Movement Theatre Educators), workshop presenter, 2017 conference, member
- MTEA (Musical Theatre Educators Alliance), member
- ATHE (Association of Theaters in Higher Education), workshop presenter 2017 conference, member
M.F.A. Musical TheatreCincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
B.F.A. Music TheatreElon University
High School DiplomaUNCSA