Alumnus Scott Beckwith joined the School of Design in Production faculty in 2016 as a member of the Scenic Technology faculty. In 2019, he became the Director of Stage Automation. He works with his students to develop a strong foundation in Automation on which they can continue to build their careers.
- Navigator Instructor for TAIT Towers, where he worked on Navigator Software Courses, including Introduction to Automation, Basic Navigator, Advanced Navigator, Axis I/O, Objects and Lace Attachments
- Automation Systems Integrator for TAIT Towers, assembling, setting up, testing, training, maintaining and developing automation equipment for touring productions.
- Control Systems Integrator and Navigator Instructor at TAIT Towers
- Deck Automation Operator for "Jersey Boys" at The Pallazzo in Las Vegas
- Performer Flying Automation Operator for "Tarzan: The Broadway Musical" at the Richard Rodgers Theatre in New York City
- Automation Mechanic at Showmotion, Inc.
- Deck carpenter for first national tour of "Thoroughly Modern Millie"