Open to all UNCSA community members, the Fitness Center offers a variety of equipment and spaces dedicated to meeting your fitness needs. Our facility is conveniently located next to the Artist Village residence hall and is supervised by a team of dedicated staff. The Fitness Center aims to make personal health and wellness accessible in a positive and nurturing environment.
Spaces and equipment
- Full size gym with basketball goals, pickle ball, and more
- Aerobic room
- Weight area with free weights, Cybex equipment, and stretching area
- Aerobic machines including treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bicycles, and stair machine
- Locker rooms
Activities and Services
- Group exercise options including Yoga and Pilates (Information posted on Fitness Center bulletin boards and social media)
- Personal training
- Student-organized sport and game clubs
The Fitness Center is open for normal hours of operation during each school semester
(fall and spring). During breaks and summer session, the Fitness Center is open for
Monday–Thursdays: 7 a.m.– 10 p.m.
Fridays: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturdays: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sundays: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.