Interfolio Rank Promotion & Tenure (RPT)
UNCSA uses Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT), a secure online faculty-oriented collaboration platform to manage Contract Reappointment Evaluation, Mid 10-Year Review and Rank Promotion cases.
Interfolio Dossier Institution
UNCSA subscribes to Intefolio Dossier Institution which provides Multi-Year Contract Faculty with a private Interfolio Dossier account. Here you can collect and manage your professional materials.
Signing In to Interfolio
Access Interfolio by selecting the "Log in to Interfolio" button. This will take you to the Interfolio website. Then follow the instructions below.
- Enter the keyword "Arts" in the "Search for or select your institution" box. Select "University of North Carolina School of the Arts."
- Select the Sign In button.
- Enter your User ID, which is the part of your email before and not including the "@uncsa.edu."
- Enter your password. This is your UNCSA email password.
- Select Sign In button.
Note: If your login doesn't work, your campus email password may have expired. Passwords expire every 90 days. Please contact the UNCSA Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-770-3300) for help resetting your password.
Interfolio provides a robust Help Center on its website. After signing in, you can access the Help Center by clicking your name at the top of the screen and selecting “Product Help” and then selecting “Help for Your Dossier” or “Help for Interfolio Review, Promotion and Tenure.”
To help you get started, check out these two Interfolio help topics:
- Quick Reference Guide to Dossier Institution for Faculty Members
- Help for Review, Promotion and Tenure Candidates
To make sure you have the best experience possible, Interfolio recommends keeping your browser up-to-date. Recommended browsers are Google Chrome (latest version), Mozilla Firefox (latest version), Safari (5 and above) and Internet Explorer (9 and above).