2023 Benefits Open Enrollment sessions offered
We encourage employees to start reviewing your 2023 benefits options now and be sure
to make any changes during the upcoming enrollment period, which is Oct. 10-28, 2022.
To help you prepare for 2023 Open Enrollment, Human Resources is offering benefit Open Enrollment information sessions via Zoom.
Information sessions to get prepared
Information sessions will be held via Zoom to prep for benefits open enrollment:
- Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022, from 11 a.m.-noon Zoom Meeting
- Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2022, from 2-3 p.m. Zoom Meeting
- Thursday, Oct. 6, 2022, from 12:45-1:45 p.m. Zoom Meeting
In-person assistance during Open Enrollment period
Human Resources will provide in-person assistance during the open enrollment period in the Library Computer Lab Room 2209. Keep in mind that enrollment period applies to both your State Health Plan and NCFlex. Your new elections will go into effect Jan. 1, 2023.
- Monday, Oct. 10 from 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 11 from 9-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 13 from 1-3 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 14 from 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, Oct. 17 from 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 from noon-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 20 2-4 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 21 from 9-11 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 24 from 9-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25 3-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26 from noon-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 27 3-5 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 28 9 a.m.-noon
2023 Open Enrollment Information can be viewed and downloaded using the following links. (Hard copies will be available soon)
Open Enrollment is Oct. 10–28, 2022. Be sure to enroll to get the coverage you need for 2023!
Contact: Keyona McNeill
Sept. 15, 2022