Go paperless: Sign up to receive your W-2 tax form electronically now
Tax time will be here before you know it. If you have not signed up to receive an electronic copy of your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement form, please do so as soon as possible.
IRS regulations require UNCSA to mail paper W-2 forms to employees unless there is consent for employees to receive W-2 forms in an electronic-only format.
Employees can go paperless by simply selecting the check box to provide consent to receive their 2022 W-2 form electronically through E-Z Arts. The consent must be submitted by Friday, Jan. 13, 2023.
Once you give consent, you will be able to view previous W-2 forms as well.
Receiving an electronic W-2 form is:
- Greener. Save paper and an envelope by receiving your 2022 W-2 online.
- Safer. Reduces the risk of identity theft. W-2 forms include the your name, address and social security number.
- Faster. Electronic W-2 forms are available before mailed forms. An announcement will notify you when your W-2 is available to view and print.
Employees who do not consent to electronic-only W-2 forms, will have W-2 forms mailed by Jan. 31, 2023, to the permanent address we have on file for you. If you need to change your address please complete a Personnel Action Form and submit to HRForms@uncsa.edu.
Sign up to receive your W-2 form electronically
- Log in to E-Z Arts
- Select Employees from the main menu listing.
- Select Employee Dashboard from the Employees listing.
- Select “Electronic Regulatory Consent” from the Taxes section.
- Select the check box beside "Consent to receive W-2 electronically" and “Consent to receive 1095C electronically”.
- Select Submit button.
If you need help or have questions, contact Matt Horvat at ext. 3305 or Betty Tilley at ext. 1302.
Contact: Jarrett Bailey
Nov. 30, 2022