Staff Council fosters a positive and respectful working environment by advocating for the interests and concerns of each Staff member. While advancing and supporting the mission and goals of UNCSA, the Staff Council:
- serves as a liaison between the Staff, the administration, and the chancellor,
- promotes a sense of community among all school employees;
- provides regular communication to staff on issues affecting staff members;
- reviews policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Chancellor and/or administration;
- encourages professional and personal development of the Staff;
- represents issues and concerns of the Staff through our delegates to the state-wide UNC Staff Assembly.
I want to participate in Staff Council
Any staff member can attend Staff Council meetings and be a part of one (or more) committees. To express interest in serving on a committee or to nominate another staff member to serve on a committee, please submit a Staff Council Committee Nomination form.
I want to attend a meeting
All staff are welcome to attend the meetings.
Date/Time: Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month from 11 a.m.- noon.
Location: Meetings are in Semans Arts & Administration Building (SAAB) Conference and Event Hall (Room 306). Access the hall view the outside ramp near the Dance Costume Shop.
- July (No full meeting; Executive Council only)
- August 19
- September 16
- Oct. 4 Fall 2021 All-Staff Meeting Recording (01:02:11)
- October 21
- November 18
- December 16
- January 20
- February 17
- March 17
- April 21
- May 19
- June 16