Staff Council fosters a positive and respectful working environment by advocating for the interests and concerns of each Staff member. While advancing and supporting the mission and goals of UNCSA, the Staff Council:
- serves as a liaison between the Staff, the administration, and the chancellor,
- promotes a sense of community among all school employees;
- provides regular communication to staff on issues affecting staff members;
- reviews policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Chancellor and/or administration;
- encourages professional and personal development of the Staff;
- represents issues and concerns of the Staff through our delegates to the state-wide UNC Staff Assembly.
I want to participate in Staff Council
Any staff member can attend Staff Council meetings and be a part of one (or more) committees. To express interest in serving on a committee or to nominate another staff member to serve on a committee, please submit a Staff Council Committee Nomination form.
I want to attend a meeting
All staff are welcome to attend the meetings.
Date/Time: Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month from 11 a.m.- noon.
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams.
- July (No full meeting; Executive Council only)
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
- November 17
- December 15
- January 19
- February 16
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- June 15