Staff Council fosters a positive and respectful working environment by advocating for the interests and concerns of each Staff member. While advancing and supporting the mission and goals of UNCSA, the Staff Council:
- serves as a liaison between the Staff, the administration, and the Chancellor,
- promotes a sense of community among all school employees;
- provides regular communication to staff on issues affecting staff members;
- reviews policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Chancellor and/or administration;
- encourages professional and personal development of the Staff;
- represents issues and concerns of the Staff through our delegates to the state-wide UNC Staff Assembly.
I want to participate in Staff Council
Any staff member can attend Staff Council meetings and be a part of one (or more) committees. Contact the committee chairs to express your interest.
I want to attend a meeting
Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month from 11 a.m.- noon. All meetings are currently virtual. Contact your staff representative for Zoom meeting link. All staff are welcome to attend the meetings.
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
- December 17
- January 21
- February 18
- March 18
- April 15
- May 20
- June 17