Staff Council fosters a positive and respectful working environment by advocating for the interests and concerns of each Staff member. While advancing and supporting the mission and goals of UNCSA, the Staff Council:
- serves as a liaison between the Staff, the administration, and the Chancellor,
- promotes a sense of community among all school employees;
- provides regular communication to staff on issues affecting staff members;
- reviews policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Chancellor and/or administration;
- encourages professional and personal development of the Staff;
- represents issues and concerns of the Staff through our delegates to the state-wide UNC Staff Assembly.
I want to participate in Staff Council
Any staff member can attend Staff Council meetings and be a part of one (or more) committees. Contact the committee chairs to express your interest.
I want to attend a meeting
Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month from 11 a.m.- noon. Unless otherwise noted, meetings will be in Cobb Training Room in the Campus Police Building.
- July - Planning Retreat. No meeting
- August 15
- September 10 - All Staff Meeting
- September 19
- October 17
- November 21
- December 17 - Staff Council Holiday Potluck in Eisenberg 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- January 16
- February 13 - All Staff Meeting
- March 19 - canceled
- April 16 - Zoom meeting
- May 21
- June 18 (Officer elections)