Staff Council fosters a positive and respectful working environment by advocating for the interests and concerns of each Staff member. While advancing and supporting the mission and goals of UNCSA, the Staff Council:
- serves as a liaison between the Staff, the administration, and the chancellor,
- promotes a sense of community among all school employees;
- provides regular communication to staff on issues affecting staff members;
- reviews policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Chancellor and/or administration;
- encourages professional and personal development of the Staff;
- represents issues and concerns of the Staff through our delegates to the state-wide UNC Staff Assembly.
I want to participate in Staff Council
Any staff member can attend Staff Council meetings and be a part of one (or more) committees. Contact the committee chairs to express your interest.
I want to attend a meeting
Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month from 11 a.m.- noon. Meetings will be in Semans Arts & Administration Builiding Conference and Event Hall (Room 306). Access the hall view the outside ramp near the Dance Costume Shop. All staff are welcome to attend the meetings.
- July (No full meeting; Executive Council only)
- August 19
- September 16
- October 21
- November 18
- December 16
- January 20
- February 17
- March 17
- April 21
- May 19
- June 16