Holland Berson likes to provide her students with plenty of information, show them her preferred method and then let them create their own path. They should always be aware of what has already been done, but have the courage and confidence to push forward and try something new.
My aim is that my students are humble about their knowledge, confident in their skills, and never afraid of a challenge.
- Lead Designer for Human Analogue Applications
- The trichiasis surgical trainer that she designed, prototyped and produced at HAA is being distributed internationally through various organizations to third world countries in need (“Head Start”).
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- Don Post Mask Maker’s Competition, 2nd place, 2011
- Kryolan National Makeup Design Award, 2012
- First Wig and Makeup artist to display in USITT Young Designer’s Forum, 2012
- Active member of the downtown artist co-op, Delurk Gallery