It is my goal to take each student and their experience in singing at face value and work from that point. No matter whether a student has never sung in front of anyone or has sung in a professional production, they will grow as a singing actor as they are exposed to continuous vocal work. Their voices are not nearly developed coming in as a freshman in college so maturity and life experience also enhance the way they approach the use of their instrument.
Music is the food of love. And we all want to be fed.
- Metropolitan Opera Otello with Placido Domingo and Renee Fleming
- New York City Opera tour of Carmen
- Mahler Symphony No. 2 in Jersualem and Tel Aviv as a Y2K Celebration
- World Premiere of “Songs from the Edge” by Israeli composer Ella Milch-Sheriff with the Audubon Quartet at the Chautauqua Institution
- Young Artist of the Year Award from Kennedy Center’s Washington Opera