The Giannini Society is a prominent group of individual donors who support the School of the Arts annually with a leadership gift of $1,500 or more. These contributions provide a dynamic source of financial support that enables UNCSA to continue its core annual programs and initiatives, including scholarships and guest artists.
Donors at this level enjoy a host of special benefits such as donor recognition and invitations to exclusive events.
For more information about the Giannini Society, please contact the Office of Advancement at 336-770-3330.
Gift Levels & Benefits
Giannini Society Member
GIANNINI SOCIETY MEMBER
Unrestricted gift of $1,500
($1,500 tax deductible*)
- Exclusive Giannini Society member lapel pin
- Invitation to a Giannini Society trip
- Invitation to two exclusive Giannini Society events per year featuring students, deans and faculty
- Recognition as Giannini Society supporter in yearly Annual Report and other publications
- Advance ticket purchasing for UNCSA’s The Nutcracker and yearly featured performance
- Invitation to college and high school commencements
Giannini Society Performer
GIANNINI SOCIETY PERFORMER
Unrestricted gift of $2,500
($2,500 tax deductible*)
All Giannini Member benefits listed above, plus:
- Opportunity to sit in on one UNCSA master class
Giannini Society Director
GIANNINI SOCIETY DIRECTOR
Unrestricted gift of $5,000
($5,000 tax deductible*)
All Giannini Performer benefits listed above, plus:
- Advanced notice and booking opportunity for Giannini Society trips
- Invitation to special student performances
Giannini Society Producer
GIANNINI SOCIETY PRODUCER
Unrestricted gift of $10,000
($9,400 tax deductible*)
All Giannini Director benefits listed above, plus:
- Backstage tour of a UNCSA production
- Opportunity to have a free one-hour student or student group performance in your home ($600 value)
Unrestricted gift of $25,000+
Help the Chancellor take the school to the next level of performance.
All Giannini Producer benefits listed above, plus:
- Invitation to an annual intimate dinner with the Chancellor
- Invitation to special events with the Chancellor and/or special guests and dignitaries
*Donors may waive, in writing, benefits that reduce tax deductibility at the time their gift is made.