University Testing Services
University Testing Services
All proctoring offered via University Testing Services at UNCSA is currently suspended. For more information please reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Testing Services offers a test proctoring service to meet the growing needs of students, faculty and staff at UNCSA and students in the greater Triad area. We provide a secure and centralized testing center on campus which is certified through the UNC Online Proctoring Network. Services include test proctoring (paper and computer-based) and the use of computers and assistive technology for testing purposes.
Testing Services for Students
Administration of exams for students:
- Requiring make-up exams.
- Requiring special accommodation.
- With proctoring needs who are enrolled in an online course (on- or off-campus).
- With proctoring needs who are enrolled in a course for another college/university.
- With proctoring needs who are enrolled in a UNC online or UNC system course.
Testing Services for Faculty and Staff
Services are available for faculty and staff with proctoring needs who are enrolled in a UNCSA course, off-campus course, or an online or distance education course.
Proctoring Fees and Hours
|Hours and Location||Proctoring Fees|
Monday–Friday, by appointment only during regular business hours
Appointments are not available between the last week of May and the first week of August
Location: Teaching and Learning Center
No fee for students taking a UNCSA exam
$15 per hour fee for students, faculty and staff testing for an off-campus course
$15 per hour fee for students from the Triad Community testing for a UNC Online or UNC-system course
Scheduling an Exam
Call or email to schedule an exam.
For UNC Online or UNC system courses, please use the UNC Online proctoring services.
Exam proctoring is by appointment only and must be scheduled 3-5 business days in advance to reserve a testing room. Individuals may schedule exams in either 1, 2, or 3 hour blocks. Longer testing block times are available by special request.
To schedule an exam, you will need to provide:
- Your name
- The instructor’s name and contact information
- The name of the course
- The date, time and length of the exam
- UNCSA students enrolled in a UNCSA course will need instructor approval for all exam proctoring at this site.
- All proctoring fees must be paid in full and in advance at the Cashier’s Office in the UNCSA Welcome Center. A receipt for said fees must be presented prior to scheduling the exam.
Rescheduling: If rescheduling is necessary, you may reschedule at least 1 business day in advance. Rescheduling is not permitted on the day of the test.
Refunds: As a general policy, we do not provide refunds. In extenuating circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a $15 processing fee for funds issued due to cancellations and/or rescheduling.