Ordering Your Transcript
Federal law requires UNCSA to have your signature in order to release your transcripts. Payment must be included with your request. We cannot accept transcript requests by email or fax. Only UNCSA issued transcripts can be requested.
- High School students, only while enrolled at UNCSA, will be allowed transcripts free of charge. Please contact the high school office for more information.
- The charge for all other transcripts will be $7 per transcript.
Unofficial Transcripts – Faxed transcripts as well as transcripts issued directly to students are unofficial. Please be aware that many academic institutions will not accept a transcript as official that does not come directly from the Registrar's Office.
Official Transcripts - Official transcripts are either delivered directly to a third party or are issued to the student in a sealed UNCSA business envelope, bearing the signature of the Registrar across the opening.
Three Ways to Request Your Transcript
Online Transcript Request
At GetMyTranscript.com you can order and pay for transcripts electronically using any major credit card.
- The process to order a transcript is electronic and you will have the option of either electronic delivery or to have a printed copy mailed. In order to request an electronic transcript, you must make the request through the online option.
- Orders are processed within 1-2 business days unless you have a hold on your account which prevents the release of your transcripts.
- Transcripts are $7 each plus a$ 2.75 conveyance fee charged by the vendor. Your credit card will be charged only when your transcript is sent.
- You will receive order updates by email along with text messages if you desire. You may also track your transcript order online.
- A valid major credit card, email account and signed consent form are required.
In-Person Transcript Request
Bring completed Transcript Request form to Office of the Registrar. Check or cash in the exact payment and a photo ID is required. Processing time is usually 2-3 business days.
Mail-In Transcript Request
Transcripts must be requested in writing and must include your signature. Payment
is by check only. Please specify where the transcripts are to be sent. Processing
time- 3-4 business days.
Your request will be returned to you if the above information is incomplete.