College Residence Life forms

The following forms can be found in the housing portal (opens in new window)

  • New Students Housing Application
  • Current Students Housing Application
  • Application for Release from Housing Requirement
  • Room Change Request Form
  • Damage Appeal Form

Memorandum of Understanding Form (opens in new window)

College Residential Painting Policy and Form (PDF)

To review your Housing and Dining Contract, email Residence Life Programs.