COVID-19 health alert news and updates from UNCSA are located in one section of the UNCSA website.
Beginning March 30, Health Services will offer telephone appointments for eligible students* regardless of location.
- 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday, call 336-770-3288 to schedule a telephone visit with a medical provider, dietitian or athletic trainer
- For after hours consultation, please call HealthLink at 1-888-267-3675.
*Eligible students are registered for six or more credit hours and have paid health fee(s).
Medical services are provided by a team consisting of a Board Certified Family Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and certified medical assistant. UNCSA partners with Wake Forest Baptist Health Sports Medicine Physicians.
On-campus weekly clinics are held to evaluate and follow up with students facing injury, providing referrals for imaging, specialist, and other services through Wake Forest Baptist Health Medical Center.
Hours and Location
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Health Service staff can provide services that you would find at a medical practice.
- Allergy injections
- Immunizations (consent form)
- General medical care for illness and/or injury
- Routine laboratory testing
- Contraception (birth control pills, condoms)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening
- Physical exams
- Psychiatry services (9 month academic year)
- Nutritional counseling by a Registered Dietitian
- Health Education Services provides health and wellness presentations, classroom collaboration, health coaching awareness events and campaigns and one-on-one consultations.
- Athletic Trainer services
- Physical Therapy services
- Referrals for specialists, radiology and dental needs
- Self-service station is stocked with over-the-counter medications and bandages