Hour changes during holidays, winter break
Nov. 25, 2020-Dec. 22, 2020
Health Services will be open and answering phones Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (EST) except for the Thanksgiving holiday. Students may contact UNC HealthLink for consultation when Health Services is closed at 1-888-267-3675.
A medical provider will be available for consultation via a Telemed appointment and/or in-person appointment between Nov. 30, 2020 – Dec. 22, 2020 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Dec. 23, 2020 – Jan. 3, 2021
Health Services will be closed. Students may contact UNC HealthLink for consultation when Health Services is closed at 1-888-267-3675.
Jan. 4, 2021 – Jan. 31, 2021
Health Services will be open and answering phones Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (EST)
Medical services are provided by a team consisting of a Board Certified Family Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and certified medical assistant. UNCSA partners with Wake Forest Baptist Health Sports Medicine Physicians.
On-campus weekly clinics are held to evaluate and follow up with students facing injury, providing referrals for imaging, specialist, and other services through Wake Forest Baptist Health Medical Center.
Hours and Location
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
8 a.m. -7 p.m. on Wednesdays
Saturday-Sunday (Through Nov. 22)
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
The Health Service staff can provide services that you would find at a medical practice.
- Allergy injections
- Immunizations (consent form)
- General medical care for illness and/or injury
- Routine laboratory testing
- Contraception (birth control pills, condoms)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening
- Physical exams
- Psychiatry services (9 month academic year)
- Nutritional counseling by a Registered Dietitian
- Health Education Services provides health and wellness presentations, classroom collaboration, health coaching awareness events and campaigns and one-on-one consultations.
- Athletic Trainer services
- Physical Therapy services
- Referrals for specialists, radiology and dental needs
- Self-service station is stocked with over-the-counter medications and bandages