Technology Division Forms
Banner Access Request Packets
Banner Access Packets should be completed and delivered via inter-office mail to the corresponding Division Coordinator:
- Banner Student Records Packet - Registrar
- Banner Finance Access Forms - Stephen Cochrane, Systems Accountant
- Banner HR Packet - Director of Human Resources
Once received, division coordinators will input any additional form information and route to the Information Technology Banner Security Coordinator for account creation and filing. Note: Access Packets should be hand-signed, as digital signatures will not be accepted. If you have a question, contact INB_Support@uncsa.edu.
Building Access Control Forms
Client Services in the Technology Division manages UNCSA's access control for door security and building access using Blackboard Transact system.
- approve access via Building Access Authorization Form
- make schedule changes to departmental plans
- approve and make door state change requests to locations and plans within a Building Access Group.
Building Access Authorization
When an employee is hired, moves to another department or their access needs change, a Building Access Coordinator completes a Building Access Authorization Form and submits the form to Client Support Services in the Technology Division. Building access authorizations and other access-related requests should be submitted through the assigned Building Access Coordinator (BAC).
Note: Complete the Building Access Authorization Form using Adobe Acrobat Pro; it cannot be completed within your browser window.
Emailed completed form to email@example.com for processing with the cardholder's name(s) listed within the email. An email will be sent to the form originator as well as anyone copied on the original email once the request has been completed.
Should you like to request additional training on any access control-related process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Access Coordinator Delegation
The BAC Delegation form is used to assign or change authorization or approval authority of BACs. There are three classifications for BAC: Fac/Staff BAC, Student BAC, and Backup BAC.
- Faculty/Staff BAC is responsible for access pertaining to Faculty/Staff (new hires, access changes within department, etc.)
- Student BAC is responsible for access pertaining to students (special access requests, such as practice rooms or editing locations)
- Backup BAC is authorized to perform duties of either the Faculty/Staff BAC or the Student BAC, but must always copy on the email the primary BAC so as to maintain clear communications.
While most Building Access Groups have only one set of BACs, there are some groups that have multiples; these are primarily administrative departments that share a single Building Access Group. These same administrative departments are less likely to require a Student BAC, but one may be designated should you so desire.
Mass Access Assignment
When a group of individuals need to be assigned access, the departmental BAC completes a Mass Access Assignment Form and emails the form to email@example.com. The form must include the E-Z Arts/ Banner ID number.
Requests to change the hours that a building is locked or unlocked will need UNCSA Police approval prior to submitting the Mass Access Assignment Form.
Note: An additional form will need to be completed should access need to be removed.
BlackBoard Transact Access Packet
The BlackBoard Transact Access Packet is to be completed when requesting and/or modifying access to the Blackboard Transact system. This form may be completed digitally and then printed. All signatures must be hand-signed and original forms delivered to the Client Services in the Technology Division.
This form is to be used to request a loan of IT equipment such as laptop, projector, tablet, camera, etc.
- This form is initiated by the individual requesting the equipment loan and sent to HelpDesk@uncsa.edu for further steps.
- This form requires Department Head authorization.
- Click here for detailed instructions on using this form.
This form should be completed digitally, printed and hand signed, and submitted to the Fixed Asset Office upon receiving, returning, and/or refreshing any equipment that is taken off campus that is assigned to a faculty or staff member. Refer to the Fixed Asset Policy.
This form is to be used to request a school owned phone or mobile broadband device or for requesting an MCD allowance. Contact Nakita Green for current budgeting figures and equipment costs.
Remote Computer Access
This form is to be used to request Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for the purposes of accessing the UNCSA remotely.