Apply and Register
Summer College Online
Apply and Register
Current UNCSA Students
There is no need to apply. Complete the following steps:
New or Former UNCSA Students
- Complete the Summer Session application online (will open in Feb. 2018) and mail the $25 nonrefundable application fee to the UNCSA Office of Admissions (UNCSA, 1533 S. Main St., Winston-Salem, NC 27127-2738). The Office of Admissions will notify you of your application status.
- Activate your UNCSA email address. Instructions are included in your acceptance notice. All school communications are sent to your @artist.uncsa.edu email address. Check this email account frequently.
- Activate your UNCSA student portal E-Z Arts account. This is where you will register, view your schedule and access your grades.
- Review the summer courses and register for your classes in E-Z Arts. You may register up to 6 credits.
- Once you've registered, ensure you have completed the Summer Online Class Readiness Checklist below.
Summer Online Readiness Checklist
Once you've registered for classes, ensure you have completed the checklist below.
|Textbooks||Do you have the textbooks for your course? Search your course schedule in EZ Arts or the UNCSA Bookstore for textbook information.|
|Tuition||Your tuition invoice will be sent to your @artist.uncsa.edu email account. View your tuition bill to determine when your payment is due.|
|Financial Aid||Contact the Financial Aid Office if you are expecting assistance.|
UNCSA uses a Learning Management System called Canvas. Your instructor for your summer class will enroll you in your class’s Canvas course space, and will contact you at your official UNCSA email address to provide further instructions for logging on to Canvas for the first time.
Your Canvas login user name will be your email address minus "artist.uncsa.edu" (ex. John Doe's email is firstname.lastname@example.org, so John's Canvas user name will be "doe.j”). When you first log on to Canvas, you will need to set a password.
|Drop, Withdrawal and Refund Policies||Review UNCSA's drop, withdrawal and refund policies.|