Forms that are specific to UNCSA or frequently accessed forms are located on this page. Policies and procedures are locate in the UNCSA Policy Manual. Additional forms, policies and procedures can be found on the:
Address or Name Change
Refer to Life Events web page for addition changes that affect benefits and payroll.
Retirement, Investment & Savings Programs
- UNC Optional Retirement Program Election and Forfeiture Agreement PDF (UNC System website)
- Checklist for ORP Retirement (Word)
- Checklist for TSERS Retirement (Word)
- Phased Retirement Benefits for Tenured Faculty (PDF)
Health, Welfare & Survivor Programs
Refer to the Benefits Plans web page.
- NCFlex Enrollment & Login
- UNCSA Fitness Center membership for employees
- Claim forms for NCFlex Benefits (Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Cancer & Specified Disease, Flexible Spending Accounts, TRICARE Supplement)
Supplemental Disability Programs
On the UNC System website of Income Protection Benefits, are voluntary supplemental disability plans, rate sheets and a video for NC Teachers' and State Employees' Retirement System (TSERS) and for UNC Optional Retirement Program (ORP) participants. Plan and form information such as Enrollment/Cancellation Form, Evidence of Insurability, Certificate of Insurance, Notice of Information and calculating your monthly disability premium.
Leave Policies & Forms
Refer to Leave & Holiday Time.
- Community Service Leave (NC OSHR website)
- Family Illness Leave (NC OSHR website)
- Family and Medical Leave (NC OSHR website)
- Faculty Serious Illness and Disability (UNC System website)
- FMLA - Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition (Dept of Labor form)
- FMLA - Notice of Eligibility and Rights and Responsibilities (Dept. of Labor form)
- NC State Human Resources Employee Leave Options (NC OSHR website)
Refer to Tuition & Education Resources.