Pay My Bill
Student Accounts handles all student billing. Learn about your payment options and important payment deadlines. There are no paper bills mailed to students for tuition and fees. Instead, your bill is in TouchNet®, a one-stop portal where students and families can:
- view real-time account information
- make payments
- select payment plans
- choose refund option, view status and history, if needed
- set up authorized users
Ways to Pay
There are several ways to pay your bill.
Electronic heck is available at no fee in TouchNet. An electronic check is a payment that you make directly from your bank account.
Credit Card (a 2.85% convenience fee will be charged for each transaction)
Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover cards are processed through TouchNet, a secure online payment portal. No credit card payment is taken via the phone. There is a 2.85% credit card convenience fee. Online payments made by electronic check are not subject to this fee.
Domestic Students: When wiring within the U.S.
- Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank, NA
- City, State: San Francisco, CA
- ABA #: 121000248
- Account Number: 2062630048601
- Beneficiary: UNC School of the Arts
- Reference Line: Student's Name and EZ-Arts ID Number
- Include Student’s full name and E-Z Arts ID, if applicable, on the wire transfer.
- Ensure you or your bank notifies Student Accounts that the transfer has taken place via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 336-770-1413 or phone: 336-770-1416.
International Students: When wiring outside of the U.S.
- To get started, select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in US dollars you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some additional basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed via email on how to pay Flywire from your home country bank account.
- Flywire will then forward the US dollar amount to UNCSA where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt of payment.
- At any time, you will have a dedicated customer service team reachable via chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Mail your payment
Make your check, money order, cashier's check to
UNCSA Student Accounts Office
1533 South Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Pay in person
In person payments are accepted during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Cashier’s office, which is located on the second floor of the Welcome Center Building.
(Summer hours may differ and are posted at the beginning of summer term.)
We only accept check, money order or cashier's check. Credit and debt card payments must be made online through TouchNet.
Pay your tuition and fees in installments over the course of the term by enrolling
in a Tuition Payment Plan. See payment plans enrollment.
Apply Financial Aid (Scholarships, loans and grants)
Financial aid will automatically apply to your student account once you have completed all financial aid requirements. Please check the payment deadline dates for financial aid refund check distribution.
For any outside scholarships you receive in the mail, be sure to either bring the check directly to our office or mail it to us to ensure the award is posted to your account timely.
The Bursar’s Office accepts authorizations from third-party sponsors to bill directly for the student’s charges. A third-party sponsor that agrees to pay all or a portion of a student’s bill may include:
- state or federal agencies
- an embassy
- employers or other organizations
- provide a valid authorization to the Bursar’s Office from their sponsor prior to payment due date every semester
- pay any balance not covered by the third-party agency
- renew their authorization as needed
Submit authorization to:
UNCSA Bursar’s Office
1533 South Main Street
Winston-Salem NC 27107
Upon receipt of the authorization a memo of pending payment will be placed on the student’s account to prevent a past-due balance hold. We will begin invoicing third-party sponsors after add/drop. The Bursar’s Office will invoice the sponsor directly for covered tuition and fees.
Note: If for any reason the sponsor does not pay, the student will be liable for full payment of charges incurred.
Creating an Authorized User in TouchNet
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) prevents UNCSA from releasing student information to parents or guardians without authorized consent from the student.
By becoming an authorized user on the student account, a parent/guardian/other will be able to:
- make a payment
- receive monthly emails about balance due
- view account balance and payment history
- view receipts and other useful information
- receive 1098-T tax information upon request; view and print 1098-T forms
- set up a payment plan
- save payment methods which can only be viewed by the authorized user
- speak with the Bursar’s Office staff about the student account
Steps to setting up an authorized user for your account
- Log in to TouchNet.
- Go to My Account/My Profile Setup
- Select Authorized Users and follow the screen prompts.