UNCSA Cashier’s Office is responsible for the receipting and depositing of all school related funds. The following is a partial list of the different types of receipts processed through the Cashier’s Office:
- Student Registration Tuition and Fees
- Collections on Student Accounts Receivable
- Departmental Receipts
- Scholarship Receipts
- Special Fees
- Fines and Penalties, such as UNCSA parking tickets
- Parking Decals
- Special Billings
- Receipts from Interdepartmental Billings
- Banner Cashiering Deposit Form
- Request for Departmental Prepaid Cards
- Prepaid Card Reconciliation Form
Cashier's Office Procedure
Hours & Location
The Cashier's Window is located on the 2nd floor in the Welcome Center Building.
Cashier’s window: 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Note: Hours will differ during summer term.