High School Drama Admissions
The UNCSA School of Drama High School program is a one-year intensive course of study for 12th graders only. In addition to your online application and required documents, you will submit a video audition for the Drama faculty. Live auditions will not take place on-campus or off-campus for Fall 2021 applicants. Acceptance is limited to rising high school seniors who demonstrate artistic potential, academic readiness and social maturity.
The high school program is designed for North Carolina residents and a limited number of nonresident students. Admission decisions are made after all auditions based on a combination of your artistic and academic merits.
In order to be reviewed for admission - the application, video audition, fee and all required documents must be submitted by:
|March 1, 2021 (11:59 pm)|
After submitting your application and application fee, you can submit and upload materials.
GPA & Academic Requirements
Completed Application, Fees & Required Documents
1. Complete the online application.
2. Pay your Application Fee: $95 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents, $130 for international applicants. Application fees are non-refundable.
- Online: Follow payment instructions at the end of the application.
- Check or Money Order (through a U.S. bank): Make payable to "UNCSA" and include your full legal name. Mail your payment and fully legible name of the applicant to the Office of Admissions.
- International Applicants: Use Flywire to pay your application fee online through an international bank or pay by check or money order through a U.S. bank as listed above.
3. Upload all Required Application Documents by your application materials deadline above prior to your scheduled audition.
Please note: If you are applying to two different UNCSA art schools (Music, Drama, Design & Production/Visual Arts and Dance) you will need to complete a second application and pay a second application fee.