High School Drama Admissions
The Drama program in the UNCSA High School is a one-year intensive course of study for Grade 12 students who demonstrate artistic potential, academic readiness and social maturity.
To meet a deadline, candidates must submit an application, transcript(s) and the application fee. The required materials do not need to be uploaded in order to meet a deadline.
2023-2024 Application Deadline
Wednesday, January 18, 2023 (11:59 p.m. EST)
Candidates who meet a deadline are invited to schedule a 10-minute audition and my request either a morning or afternoon time. Auditions are in-person on the UNCSA campus.
Candidates are required to attend an informational session about the HS Drama program prior to their audition. Information sessions are held on campus and in-person on the day of the auditions. Candidates are assigned to either a 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. session, depending upon when the audition is scheduled.
|Audition Dates||Information Session:
Attendance at one
|Deadline to upload
|Saturday, December 3, 2022||
||Sunday, November 13, 2022|
|Saturday February 18, 2023||
||Sunday, January 29, 2023|
|Saturday, March 25, 2023||
||Sunday, March 5, 2023|
Admissions decisions are based on a combination of artistic and academic merits. Decisions are released after all candidates have auditioned.
GPA & Academic Requirements
Completed Application, Fees & Required Documents
1. Complete the online application.
2. Pay your Application Fee: $95 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents, $130 for international applicants. Application fees are non-refundable.
- Online: Follow payment instructions at the end of the application.
- Check or Money Order (through a U.S. bank): Make payable to "UNCSA" and include your full legal name. Mail your payment and fully legible name of the applicant to the Office of Admissions.
- International Applicants: Use Flywire to pay your application fee online through an international bank or pay by check or money order through a U.S. bank as listed above.
3. Upload all Required Application Documents by your listed application deadline.
Please note: If applying to two different UNCSA art schools (Dance, Drama, Music, and Visual Arts), a second completed application and second application fee will be required.