Information Technology FAQ
- What kind of computer will I need?
- How do I use my student email?
- How do I connect to the wireless network?
Email From Home – Outlook Web Access
Outlook Tips and Tricks
- What can I do when my mailbox is full?
- How do I find the address of a campus user (global address list)?
- How do I add a contact to my address book?
- How do I store messages in personal folders?
- How do I set up an automatic reply to email messages?
- How do I create a personal signature on my email?
- How do I customize or fix the display of my Outlook Email?
- How do I share my calendar with other Outlook users?
- What do I do if I'm experiencing undeliverable email notices (aka: bounce backs)?
- How do I change my default address book to the global address list?
- How do I set my user picture in Outlook?
- How do I turn Clutter or Focus Inbox/Other Inbox on or off?
UNCSA In The Cloud and Office In The Cloud - FAQ
Who To Contact When
Email: For student, faculty, and/or staff email password reset requests
E-Z Arts PIN reset requests
- Student Applicants: email@example.com
- Current/Former Students: Registrar@uncsa.edu
- Employees: HR_EZArts_support@uncsa.edu
Banner (Internet Native Banner, INB) password reset requests
Desk phone issues and/or questions
Desktop support (PC/Mac) and/or Internet access