Creating a Rubric and Adding it to an Assignment
Create a Rubric
- Select Rubrics in the course menu on the left.
- Select add rubric.
- Give the rubric a title, add your criteria, and set up your 1 to 5 scale.
- Select create rubric.
Add a Rubric to an Assignment
- Open an assignment.
- Scroll to the bottom and select +Rubric.
- Select Find Rubric in the upper right-hand corner of the window that appears.
- Find the rubric you created (you may have to select your course in the pane on the
left and then choose your rubric from the pane on the right).
- Select Use this Rubric (you may have to scroll down to see this button).
When you go into SpeedGrader to grade the assignment, the rubric will be attached
and you can select the appropriate rating for each criterion.