Submit Your N.C. Transcript Electronically

Most North Carolina public high schools can electronically send official high school transcripts through the the College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC) website, Your school counselor can verify if your school can send a transcript electronically to UNCSA. We encourage you to visit your counselor to verify coursework and grades prior to requesting an electronic transcript.

To send electronic transcripts from a North Carolina school, you must:

  1. Be currently enrolled, or enrolled at the time of graduation, at a participating public high school in North Carolina.
  2. Make sure you have entered the following information in the "This is Me" section of your profile:
    • First and Last Name – This must match your NC SID name (use the name that appears on your report card or check with your high school counselor).
    • NC Student Number (formerly NCWISE Student ID) – This can also be found on your report card.
    • E-mail Address
    • Gender
    • Date of Birth
    • "My Account is connected to" – Select the high school where you are currently enrolled or were enrolled at the time of graduation.

If these conditions are met when you submit your online application, you will be presented with the option to request that your high school transcript be sent electronically to UNCSA. You can also request electronic transcripts be sent using CFNC's Transcript Manager.

A successfully requested transcript should be received by UNCSA within 1-2 business days.