The Payroll Office is a unit within the Controller’s Office. This office provides timely and accurate compensation payments to University employees. It keeps and submits necessary data, records and reports. The office complies with acceptable business and regulatory standards and by University policies.
Forms and Documents
Tax Forms Information
- Federal W-4 (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
- State NC-4EZ (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
- State NC-4 (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
- Federal W-4 (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials. See Notice 1392 on the IRS website for further instructions.)
- State NC-4 NRA (Electronic form using UNCSA single sign-on credentials)
If you need any assistance with filling out the W-4 online, download step-by-step guide to E-Z Arts instructions (PDF), or contact Betty Tilley at email@example.com or Jarrett Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For advice on filing status and number of exemptions to claim, contact an individual income tax professional or the IRS offers an online withholding calculator. Payroll also offered a class in Understanding Your Pay Stub (PowerPoint). Please read how to access your pay stub (PDF).
You can securely complete a direct deposit online by logging in using your UNCSA single-sign-on
credentials. Paper Direct Deposit forms also can be submitted in person or by mail.
Do not send forms through email or by fax. Any direct deposit forms received after
the 15th of the month may not be effective until the next payroll cycle. If there
is an emergency regarding your current direct deposit account, contact the Payroll
- Direct Deposit Form (Secure online form)
- Guide for submitting Direct Deposit Form (Downloadable PDF)
Hourly non-student and student employees
Note: Federal Work Study employees should contact the UNCSA Financial Aid office.
- 2023 Time Sheet Submittal Schedule (Downloadable PDF)
- Late submission of biweekly time sheet (Secure online form)
- Guide for submitting late biweekly time sheet
Note: Late time sheets received during the current biweekly payroll processing cycle will be processed in the following biweekly payroll cycle.
- Submitting biweekly time sheet (for students and hourly non-students)
- Instructions for supervisors or those who approve of time sheets
Submitting your monthly payroll
2023 Payroll Dates for Monthly Payroll. See 2023 Detail Deadlines Schedule (PDF) for due dates regarding Human Resources and Payroll deadlines.
|Beginning Date||End Date||Pay Date|
Payroll Office Staff
Payroll Fax: 336-734-2920