Adverse Weather & Emergency Closing
- Explanation of condition of adverse weather and emergency closings
- UNC System Adverse Weather and Emergency Events Policy
SHRA Non-Exempt Employees
- Non-Exempt Leave Reporting Instructions (PDF)
- Supervisor Time and Leave Approval Instructions (PDF)
- SHRA Non-Exempt Leave Entry Calendar 2023 (PDF)
Leave Entry via Self-Service Banner for Campus Police Law Enforcement
Personal Observance Leavevailable to leave earning employees (SHRA and EHRA non-faculty staff) and is now visible on Employee Leave Reports as 'Personal Obsrv Leave Taken'. Please use this code when recording Personal Observance Leave.
Voluntary Shared Leave
- Voluntary Shared Leave Policy (PDF)
- Voluntary Shared Leave Application (online or PDF)
- Voluntary Shared Leave Donor Form (online)
COVID-19 Booster Leave Incentive
North Carolina Governor Cooper has established an incentive program to encourage state employees to receive their COVID-19 booster shot. Eight hours of paid leave is available to employees (SHRA and EHRA non-faculty staff and leave-earning faculty) who receive their COVID-19 booster shot on or before August 31, 2022.
COVID-19 booster shot incentive leave program is for SHRA and EHRA non-faculty staff, and for their faculty who earn leave, following the rules provided in the executive order and the corresponding Office of State Human Resources policy.