Costs & Dates
Costs & Dates
American Harp Academy
Please be aware that our scholarship resources are very limited. Your first resource for scholarships should be organizations in your community such as Rotary, booster clubs, churches, foundations and businesses. Additionally, the Anthony Quinn Foundation has a competitive scholarship program for high school students in the arts.
A limited number of partial scholarships and fee waivers will be offered for American Harp Academy based on the following criteria:
- Proficiency and overall ability level as evidenced in your audition
- Recommendation from your music teacher attesting to your accomplishments in repertory, music theory and potential for musical growth
Deadlines & Payment Schedule
Registration deadline has been extended!
|Online application opens||January 2021||$200 Non-refundable deposit will hold your place following acceptance|
|Half Payment deadline||May 1||Payment totaling 1/2 of the total due|
|Registration deadline||June 1||After this date call to determine availability|
|Payment in full deadline||June 1||Payment in full due|
Parents are urged to make periodic payments from the time of registration through the payment deadline of June 1. A payment plan can be set up with automatic invoicing.
- $200 non-refundable deposit due at registration: check or credit card. Students who have not paid the deposit will be marked as waitlisted until the deposit is paid.
- Student withdrawal by May 15: Refund of half of the amount paid
- Student withdrawal after May 15: No refund
In the event a program is cancelled by UNCSA, payments will be refunded in full.