The Payroll Office is a unit within the Controller’s Office. This office provides timely and accurate compensation payments to University employees. It keeps and submits necessary data, records and reports. The office complies with acceptable business and regulatory standards and by University policies.
Forms and Documents
Tax Forms Information
- Federal W-4: Log in to your E-Z Arts account, go to Employee tab and select Tax Forms or download the PDF on IRS website
Note: For nonresident aliens, see Notice 1392 on the IRS website for further instructions.
- State NC-4EZ (Electronic form using single sign on credentials)
- State NC-4 (PDF) on NC Department of Revenue website
If you need any assistance with filling out the W-4 online, download step-by-step guide to E-Z Arts instructions (PDF), or contact Jessica Rogers at email@example.com or Jarrett Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For advice on filing status and number of exemptions to claim, contact an individual income tax professional or the IRS offers an online withholding calculator. Payroll also offered a class in Understanding Your Pay Stub (PowerPoint).
You can securely complete a direct deposit or multiple bank direct deposit form online
by logging in using your UNCSA single-sign-on credentials. Paper Direct Deposit forms
also can be submitted in person or by mail. Do not send forms through email or by
fax. Any direct deposit forms received after the 15th of the month may not be effective
until the next payroll cycle. If there is an emergency regarding your current direct
deposit account, contact the Payroll Office.
- Direct Deposit Form (Secure online form) (Downloadable PDF)
- Guide for submitting Direct Deposit Form (Downloadable PDF)
- Multiple Bank Direct Deposit Form (Secure online form) (Downloadable PDF)
Submitting your biweekly payroll
Hourly non-student and student employees
Note: Federal Work Study employees should contact the UNCSA Financial Aid office.
- 2020 Time Sheet Submittal Schedule (Downloadable PDF)
- 2021 Time Sheet Submittal Schedule (Downloadable PDF)
- Late submission of biweekly time sheet (Secure online form)
- Guide for submitting late biweekly timesheet. (Downloadable PDF)
Note: Late time sheets received during the current biweekly payroll processing cycle will be processed in the following biweekly payroll cycle.
- Submitting biweekly time sheet (for students and hourly non-students)
- Instructions for supervisors or those who approve of time sheets
Submitting your monthly payroll
2021 Payroll Dates for Monthly Payroll
- 2020 Detail deadlines schedule (PDF) included due dates regarding Human Resources and Payroll deadlines.
- 2021 Detail deadlines schedule (PDF)
|Beginning Date||End Date||Pay Date|
Payroll Office Staff
Payroll Fax: 336-734-2920