The Office of Human Resources is committed to functioning as a strategic partner in the development and retention of a highly qualified, diverse workforce.
- Our values are defined by our core beliefs, thereby influencing our daily choices and behaviors. As persons with integrity, we believe in being:
- Ethical – Adhere to professional standards;
- Sincere – Genuine, earnest;
- Respectful – Acknowledge the worth of every person, having consideration for others thoughts and feelings;
- Honest – Act honorably in principle, intentions, and actions.
Search for Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost Position
University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) seeks an accomplished academic leader with an arts background.