Thank you for contacting the Office of Human Resources. In consideration of social distancing and out of an abundance of caution, we are working remotely whenever possible. The Office of Human Resources is open and willing to assist our campus community. We can be reached in the following ways.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates for faculty, staff and students are available at UNCSA's COVID-19 information website.
The Office of Human Resources is committed to functioning as a strategic partner in the development and retention of a highly qualified, diverse workforce.
- Our values are defined by our core beliefs, thereby influencing our daily choices and behaviors. As persons with integrity, we believe in being:
- Ethical – Adhere to professional standards;
- Sincere – Genuine, earnest;
- Respectful – Acknowledge the worth of every person, having consideration for others thoughts and feelings;
- Honest – Act honorably in principle, intentions, and actions.
North Carolina State Human Resources