The Office of Human Resources is committed to functioning as a strategic partner in the development and retention of a highly qualified, diverse workforce.
- Our values are defined by our core beliefs, thereby influencing our daily choices and behaviors. As persons with integrity, we believe in being:
- Ethical – Adhere to professional standards;
- Sincere – Genuine, earnest;
- Respectful – Acknowledge the worth of every person, having consideration for others thoughts and feelings;
- Honest – Act honorably in principle, intentions, and actions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The University of North Carolina School of the Arts strives to cultivate an environment that is diverse, inclusive and free from discrimination. UNC School of the Arts is committed to compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. This policy affirms the university’s commitment to base employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity and with the intent to further UNC School of the Art's commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.