Apply & Audition
Apply & Audition
All Summer Dance programs require an audition, followed by an application.
There are three in-person auditions on the UNCSA campus for Summer 2022:
- Saturday, January 29, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Saturday, February 5, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Saturday February 12, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Masks are required for in-person auditions — no exceptions. If you do not wish to wear a mask, you may submit a video audition. Please note that current COVID-19 protocols require masks indoors for all programs.
|9 - 10 a.m||Check-in and Registration|
|10 a.m - 12 p.m.||Audition: Ballet barre and center, some contemporary movement required for all applicants; pointe work required for Ballet applicants.|
Video auditions are also offered for each program, and will close on May 3, 2022. Full audition instructions vary per program, and can be found on each program page.
If you have any audition questions, please contact Summer Program Director Ashley Lindsey at email@example.com.
- Please note that for students under the age of 18, a parent should complete the application.
- As part of the application, you will need to upload a completed Parent Permission Form.
- Save the blank form to your local drive with the following file name: LASTNAME-ParentPermission (where lastname is the student's last name) for the Parent Permission Form.
- Complete the form offline, save again to your local drive and upload when you complete the online application. You can complete the forms now, then upload them when the online application opens.
- Please do not complete the online application until you have auditioned and been accepted to the program.
- Please read the campus COVID-19 protocols for important information.
- 2022 Summer Intensive Health Form
Mail a hard copy of this form to the address on page 1.
Note: As of May 23, 2022, we have reached our residential capacity. Commuter students may still apply.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Suzanna Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.